It's all "A Matter Of Life And Death" this animation lark...

Amolad.com Little sister blog, animation production log and other cool things ... inspired by the wonderful Powell and Pressburger film AMOLAD

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Eve Lip-Synching Foolery



Hope you like this my first blog. Something for a little lyp-synching I have been fooling around with for a few Happy New Year messages. And really just a test blog until I figure out what the heck I'm doing here! All my own work the rig and animation. I'm quite proud of him really even though he drives me CRAZY...and was just begun as an experimental piece to finally return to the animation world after a needy absence. The top image is an impression of Jack Nicholson, you have to hear to believe. His jacket and jewellery (not shown) are a fiddly nightmare, oh what fun I'm having...

1 Comments:

At 11:42 pm, Blogger Digger said...

Hey Jonathan. Would love to catch up again. Sharron from Bournemouth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home